HOW TO JOIN AS A NEW MEMBER
If you are new to the club and are registering for the first time with NSW Swimming, please refer to the instructions below.
- Go to NSW Swimming by clicking on this link JOIN NOW.
- Click on ‘New South Wales & ACT’ from the Select State scroll down list and ’Woden Valley Swim Club’ from the Select Club scroll down list and then click ‘Next’.
- Read through the ‘terms of membership declaration’ then if you agree, tick the ‘I agree to the terms of membership’ box.
- Click on the circle button for the membership category you would like to join, then click ‘Next’ at the bottom of the page. The information for each Membership category is available by placing the curser over the ‘I’ next to each category name. At this stage family memberships are not available.
- Enter the members personal details and contact information and then click ‘next’.
- Enter the members emergency contact details and then click ‘next’.
- Enter the members address and then click ‘next’.
- Fill in the details in ‘National Fields’ (these are all optional) and then click ‘next’.
- Tick any relevant boxes on the second ‘National Fields’ page and the click ‘next’.
- Type in and confirm a username and password that you will remember (you will need these to enter online meets) and then click ‘save’.
- The next screen will show your membership details as entered and the cost of your chosen membership. You can then add additional family members if needed. If all the information displayed is correct, and you don’t wish to add any further members, click ‘make payment’. You will then be directed to a page to enter your credit or debit card details.
- Enter your card details and click ‘next’.
Please do not register with NSW Swimming until you have a confirmed place with the Woden Valley Swim Club. If you need help with registering, please email Lisa Thornton, Woden Registrar.